|A Lego mini-figure version of our favorite chestnut from Sarasaland!|
How to Run your own GroupPeople keep dropping by my page asking my questions about how I run my groups. So that I don't have to keep writing it out, here's a quick tutorial.How to Run your own Group by Disney-club
Feel free to add a link to this tutorial on your group's page to help other people who are in need of assistance running their group.
Part One - General Group Building
- How to Create a Group
- How many groups can I have?
- How to activate join requests
- How to activate and regulate Submissions
- How to limit submissions to your group
- How to create gallery folders
- How to activate gallery folder submissions and make a limit on them.
- How to affiliate your group with others
- How to invite members/co-founders/admins
- How to change your group Avatar
- How to add a tagline for your group
- If you're a contributor to a group, your limitations are...
- Once I've submitted my application for a group, how long do I have to wait?
- I've accidentally hid my admin area from myself! What do I do?
- How to close your group
- I can'
Hello, my name is Asiel Aguiar. Since everyone I've known has repeatedly mispronounce my name, I typically respond to "Mecha" instead. I am the one who created the design for Mercury Toothpaste and its soon to come spin-offs. |
My primary interest has always been about video games. I'm a fan of both old and new games ranging from well known classics such as Mario and Zelda, to not as well known titles from Micro Machines 2: Turbo Tournament (Genesis/Mega Drive) and Battalion Wars I/II (GCN & Wii). I play both on home consoles as well as PCs. My personal PC favorites are World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, and Terraria.
My illustrating skills are far below novice, but I might occasionally draw something if I feel like I have to. However, to compensate, I often create a physical models from Legos, clay, or whatever I might find around me.
Once you get to know me, I can be serious, but I can make/take a joke now and then. I really hope I can make some close friends while I produce content.
My Twitter: twitter.com/Mecha_Priest
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCB5vY…
My Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/mecha_priest
My Tumblr: mechapriest.tumblr.com/